POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read only supports 3D vectors : Re: #read only supports 3D vectors Server Time
3 Aug 2024 22:14:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: #read only supports 3D vectors
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 6 Oct 2003 02:42:33
Message: <3f810ed9@news.povray.org>
I never use the #read primitive, it's usually much easier to save in a
POV-script format (objects declarations, array definitions and
initialisations, etc.) and to load using the very basic #include
primitive that has all the parsing functionalities already implemented
(including 4D and 5D vectors).

JC